Seated is an app to discover and book restaurants in major US cities. For every meal at one of the participating restaurants you earn cashback after submitting your receipt through the app. This cashback is then available for you in a “virtual wallet” on Seated and can be used to buy gift cards from participating brands/stores or even experiences. Sephora, Nike, and Uber are just a few of the brands available on Seated, and these gift cards can be used for online or in-store purchases.
- Download the app – the great thing about Seated is that you start earning. By downloading the app through my link, you already guarantee an extra $15 in your account, which is available as soon as you make your first reservation and upload your first receipt. You can also use my code laura983 !
- Time to choose the restaurant! You can use the map to find restaurants while you can see the % of cashback that is being offered. Remember that the percentage of cashback changes depending on the days and times – days and times not so popular usually mean a higher cashback percentage. In addition to the map, you can also filter by cuisines or search by name of specific restaurants and see if they are on Seated – there are more than 2000 restaurants in New York City available on the app.
- Make a reservation or choose walk-in – Seated offers the option of reservation or walk-in – this second option doesn’t guarantee you a table, it’s more like this: “wow, there’s this restaurant nearby, let’s go there now.” The reservation or the walk-in will tell the app that you are going to dine at the restaurant and, thus, be able to upload the receipt and receive the cashback.
- Have your meal and take a photo of the receipt – you don’t need to mention anything to the restaurant regarding Seated – when you are done, take a photo of the receipt and upload it to the app. Done! Within 24 hours, the cashback will be added to your Seated wallet.
- Use your cashback – Sephora, Uber, Amazon and Nike are some of Seated’s partner brands, and you use your cashback to purchase gift cards that can be used online or in physical stores.